Kay Books as an online business which sells nearly 300 titles that are all non-fiction and related to Lincolnshire’s military, social, economic, dialect and physical history. Many are written by local people and most are published by Lincolnshire publishers including The Society for Lincolnshire History and Archaeology, The Heritage Trust of Lincolnshire and RKP titles (Richard Kay Publications). Richard Kay Publications were responsible for the production of many titles we carry including the History of Boston series of booklets, many of which still sell well.
- ‘A Nature Lover’s Year’, a book of drawings by the well known (late) Margaret Brough
- All This and No Milk’ by Eli Hague. With little chance of employment in the Great Depression he decided to walk to the fens of South Lincolnshire, to his uncle’s in the Lincolnshire Marshes
- ‘Wodds and Doggerybaw’ a Lincolnshire Dialect Dictionary by Joan Sims-Kimbrey
- ‘A Town Remembers’ – giving some history to both all the names on the Boston Cenotaph along with those who could have been inscribed but for one reason or another were missed off
- ‘The Making of Grantham’ edited by David Start and David Stocker.
For more information visit http://www.kaybooksonline.co.uk.